Tuesday 1 April 2014

" HOLBY CITY " 2003

On 1st April 2003, I was at the BBC TV studios in Borehamwood to be in my 6th episode of
 " Holby City ", a British medical drama TV series screened weekly on BBC One.
" Holby City" is about life on the wards of  Holby City Hospital , following the highs and lows of the staff and patients.
 " Holby City" was first screened on 12th January 1999, my first episode had been recorded on 2nd February 1999 and my most recent episode was filmed on 4th April 2003, which was my second day on the episode that I attended on this day in 2003.
It has now been 11 years since I was last at those studios when I was playing the part of a hospital patient on one of the wards. The Director asked the actress playing one of the nurses to re-act to some action as she passed " the old man in the bed ". At that time I was 61 years old and was not happy with his comment.
I have never been back to Borehamwood since that date.

No comments:

Post a Comment