Thursday 3 April 2014

" MARJORIE AND MEN " 1985 - Now completed 29 years on TV

On 3rd April 1985, I arrived on location at the Cafe de Paris in Cromer,North Norfolk, for my first ever appearance in a Television series.
" Marjorie and Men " was a 30 minute comedy series of six, 30 minute episodes starring Patricia Routledge and Patricia Hayes as mother and daughter with 6 different male guest stars as the "men " in each episode.
I was in episode 4, " Taking the Waters " which co-starred Mark Kingston as Mr. Beresford.
It was a 215 mile round trip and my call time was 7.30am. The wrap time was 5 pm.
My agent was Carl Adams of Anglian Agency, based near Yarmouth, and this day was my first of only 4 dates for that agent.
Since this day in 1985, I have now worked for 27 Agents plus direct work from the BBC and YTV companies, a total of 635 days either on location or in the studio.

No comments:

Post a Comment