Wednesday 5 March 2014

" ANNIE'S BAR " 1996 - " HEARTBEAT " 1995 - " EMMERDALE " 2005

On 5th March 1996, I was on my 3rd day of 6 on "Annie's Bar " , a 30 minute TV drama series about the misadventures of a newly elected Conservative Member of Parliament at Westminster.
It starred Dominic Taylor as David Dashwood and Larry Lamb with real Members of Parliament including Edwina Currie. It was produced by Ardent Productions which HRH Prince Edward was involved with and Channel Four Productions. The episodes were screened on the same day that we filmed them, so that events that were actually occuring at Westminster on that day were referred to within the episode on that same evening.
My first day had been at Teddington Studios on 26th January, my second day on 27th February, the third day was on location in Henley and my final three days were filmed on 5th March, 18th March and 19th March, all a Teddington.
One year earlier, I had arrived in Leeds to be in my first ever episode of " Heartbeat "and from 5th March 1995 to 19th October 1999, I was in 8 episodes filmed in Otley, Ripon and Farsley - none on the North York Moors or in Whitby or Goathland where the fictional Aidensfield was filmed.
The last time that I worked on 5th March was in 2005, when I again arrived at the "Emmerdale " studios in Leeds for my 56th day of involvement, my most recent having been last month.

No comments:

Post a Comment