Sunday 16 March 2014

" LOVEJOY " 1990

On 16th March 1990, I was in Much Hadham, near Bishop's Stortford in Hertfordshire, to be in my first episode of " Lovejoy ", a TV series about a loveable rogue antiques dealer.
" Lovejoy " starred Ian McShane in the lead role with Dudley Sutton as Tinker Dill, Chris Jury as Eric and Phyllis Logan as Lady Jane.
Ian Mcshane has gone on to be a big film star in the United States,Phyllis Logan is in "Downton Abbey", Chris Jury has become  TV Director ( I was in an episode of " Eastenders " that he was directing) and Dudley Sutton has recently come into current episodes of " Emmerdale " ( I hope to be able to see him when I am due to be in my next episode of " Emmerdale " later this week.)
" Lovejoy " ran from 1986 to 1994 and this day had been my first episode in 1990, I was in 5 more episodes with my last one being filmed on 26th April 1993.

No comments:

Post a Comment