Saturday 1 March 2014

" EMMERDALE " - 2004

On 1st March 2004, I was at Yorkshire TV studios in Leeds for my 49th day filming on " Emmerdale".
since this date, ten years ago, I have visited the studios another 43 days, my most recent being last Thursday 20th February, almost doubling my visits over the past ten years.
Each time I make the 270 mile round trip to Leeds, the distance always seems to reduce, probably due to the familiarity of the surroundings. I remember the first ever day I was in Leeds for " Stay Lucky, " with Denis Waterman and Tony Peers on 7th July 1991, before my first visit for " Emmerdale ", the journey seemed to go on for ever.
These days I look forward to the journey because myself and all other Supporting Artistes are always made so welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment