Thursday 7 November 2013

" BOON " 1990 - " THE CHIEF" 1994

On 7th November 1990,  I was in Nottingham for my 9th appearance in an episode of " Boon" starring
Michael Elphick as Boon, David Daker as Harry, and Neil Morrissey in his first ever role as Rocky.
Originally the series was filmed in Birmingham but by 1990 it had moved to Nottingham.
Between 1986 and 1992 , I appeared in 13 episodes, my last one was in series 5. The last episode to be screened was on 1st May 1995 and was an out of sequence episode from series 8, which was never screened in full.
Four years later, on 7th November 1994, I was in the Fens near Chatteris in East Anglia for an episode of " The Chief". The scene involved an actress to be playing the part of a woman who had been murdered and found in a water filled ditch. It was a cold morning and the actress did a great job of holding her breath as she was pulled from the water. The scene was very realistic in reality but I never saw the episode when it was screened.
35 episodes of " The Chief were screened between 20th April 1990 and 16th June 1995, I appeared in 6 of those episodes which were filmed between 20th December 1989 and 7th November 1994. So this day in 1994 was my last filming day on this programme.

No comments:

Post a Comment