Sunday 17 November 2013

" PRESTON FRONT " 1994 - " CASUALTY " 1996

On 17th November 1994, I was in Telford for my fourth day on " All Quiet on the Preston Front " in that year. It was a BBC comedy drama about a group of friends in the fictional Lancashire town of Roker Bridge, and their links to the local Territorial Army infantry platoon. It was created by Tim Firth and starred Alistair McGowan and Caroline Catz, and the episodes that I was involved in starred Colin Buchanan.
The first episode was screened on January 4th 1994 and the final episode on September 8th 1997.
Two years later on the same date, I was in Bristol for " Casualty ",the British medical drama set in the fictional Holby City Hospital, which began in 1986 and is still running today.
There have now been 874 episodes of this series and I have been in 61 of those episodes between 1988 and 2004.

No comments:

Post a Comment