Thursday 21 November 2013

" EMMERDALE " 2011

On 22nd November 2011, I was at the YTV studios in Leeds for my 84th day of involvement in                   " Emmerdale". My first day had been on 14th June 1993 and I have been very pleased to have been involved in this programme for over 20 years.
Since November 2011, I have been to " Emmerdale " 5  times in 2012 and a further 5 visits this year.
My most recent visit this year was on 27th September when I was involved in a scene in the cafe with Tony Audenshaw, who plays the cafe owner Bob Hope.
As an aside, I was involved in the scene a few years ago when the cafe was refurbished and re-opened.
When I saw that it was re-named " Hope's Cafe", I suggested that it could have been called " The Cafe of Good Hope". Someone commented that if I had been on set earlier that year and suggested that name at that time, it might well have been called that as a pun on the Cape of Good Hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment