Wednesday 13 November 2013

" VIRTUAL MURDER " 1991 - day 2

On 13th November 1991, I was at the Pebble Mill Studios in Birmingham for my second day on one of the episodes of " Virtual Murder ".
I mentioned the main characters of this series in my blog yesterday and can add that the script was written by Brian Degas, who wrote the script of Barbarella.
The first episode of the six was screened on 24th July 1992 and the sixth on 28th August 1992, all the episodes were screened at 9.30 p.m.
6 years later, on 13th November 1997, I was in Leeds for my 9th day on " Emmerdale " and yesterday I was at the Black Country Living Museum in Dudley, Nr. Birmingham, playing the part of a shopkeeper in the second episode of the series " WPC 56 " which will be screened in February 2014.
My first visit to the Black Country Museum had been 26 years ago in 1987, when I was in an episode of "Sophia and Constance " With the very talented actor Alfred Burke.
My second visit had been in 2000, when I was again at the museum to be part of an episode of " Morse" called " The wench is dead".

No comments:

Post a Comment