Sunday 10 November 2013

" EMMERDALE " 2005

On 10th November 2005, I was in Leeds for my 60th day of filming on " Emmerdale ".
Between 19th January 2005 and 10th November 2005, I was involved on 8 filming days of " Emmerdale " in that year. I would be another 5 months before I was back in those studios and, following that appearance on 8th March 2006, it was another 14 months before I was invited to take part in that programme on 19th July 2007.
Since that date " Emmerdale " had been the only television programme that I have been involved with, other than one appearance in " Doctors" in 2008, up until May last year when I successfully auditioned to be involved with three days in the Cameron Mackintosh production of " Les Miserables ". Since then I have been in one episode of " Midsomer Murders " and a further 9 days on " Emmerdale". My most recent visit to the studios being on Friday 27th September 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment