Thursday 9 January 2014

" THE BILL " 1992 - " CASUALTY " 2002

On 10th January 1992, I had arrived at South Wimbledon by train and walked to the studio in Merton, South London, to be in my third episode of " The Bill ". My first involvement in " The Bill " had been on 16th July 1991, and having also travelled by car, via the M25 and the A3, had deduced that the quickest way to get to that studio was to travel by train and the London Underground system to South Wimbledon and walk the remaining 3 miles to the studio in Merton.
From that first day in 1991 to 7th December 1996, I have appeared in only 10 episodes of " The Bill "

On this same day in 2002, I arrived in Bristol to be in my 58th episode of  " Casualty ", which, to date, has been the only programme that I have appeared in as a Character, and fully credited, role.
I have played several minor speaking parts over the 16 year period from my first episode on 5th April 1988 to 23rd September 2004.
 Since the " Casualty " studio has moved to Cardiff, it is not feasible to travel down to South Wales and return in the same day with the added mileage on top of a full working day being required when only playing the role of a Supporting Artiste.

No comments:

Post a Comment