Saturday 18 January 2014

" CASUALTY " 1999 - Day 2 of 4

On 18th January 1999, I had stayed in a Hotel in Bristol, following my first day in episode 27 of
 " Casualty ",where I was involved in a three day shoot in Bristol followed by a further day on the " Holby City " set, for continuity, on 2nd February 1999 at the BBC studios in Borehamwood, Hertfordshire.
The first day on the 17th had been a 4 pm call for a "night-shoot " which wrapped at 4 am.
this second night on the 18th also required me to be at the studios in Bristol for 4 pm which wrapped at 3 am. The third day, which I shall recall tomorrow, also had an early morning wrap.
For the two nights that I stopped at a Hotel in Bristol, I was given the keys to the Hotel in order that I could let myself in and not wake up the proprietor at that late hour.
I shall be mentioning the " Holby City " visit, on this site when the anniversary of that date occurs in early February.
The episode was called " Love over Gold " and was screened on 6th March 1999.

No comments:

Post a Comment