Sunday 12 January 2014

" THE ONE GAME " 1988 - " GLAN HAFREN " 1995

On 12th January 1988, I was in Coventry again for my second day on filming an episode of " The One Game ". this second day involved shooting more scenes of the mediaeval banquet , where I was playing one of the guests. During these two days of filming I met two people from Coventry who were to become good friend over the ensuing years, John & Sheila, who have been very eager member of the Coventry branch of Equity over the past few years. Sheila Payne was the Secretary for many years until her retirement from that offices two years ago.
Seven years later, on the same date, I arrived in Cardiff to be in an episode of " Glan Hafren ", a Welsh Medical Drama.
" Glan Hafren " was produced by HTV and this has been my only involvement in the third series which was shown between 1994 and 1995. It was all performed in Welsh and therefore this has been the only programme that I have appeared in that has been in a foreign language.
If I recall correctly, the episodes were Welsh versions of " Casualty ", because the episode that I was involved with, was the same story line of an episode that I was involved with in " Casualty " in Bristol, a few years before.

No comments:

Post a Comment