Friday 17 January 2014

" DALZIEL & PASCOE " 1988 - " CASUALTY " 1999 - " EMMERDALE " 2000

The 17th January 1998 was my third consecutive day on " Dalziel & Pascoe " filming in Lichfield Cathedral.
The second day had included my experience of  being lifted up into towards the ceiling of the Cathedral in a
 " Cherry - picker " when I was a stand in for Warren Clarke's character Dalziel.
This third day was the shortest day of the three, the first being from 9 am to 5pm, the second 8.30 am to 8.10 pm and this final day from 8.30 am to 2 pm.

On this same date the following year, I was in Bristol for my 40th appearance in an episode of " Casualty ".
This  was the first of 6 days where I appeared in an episode of Casualty  in 1999.

The same date in 2000, continued a sequence of filming on a Television programme into a third year, as I was in Leeds for my 26th day on a episode of " Emmerdale ".

Since 2004, " Emmerdale " has been the only television work that I have been involved with, other than
" Doctors " in 2005 and 2008 and " City Lights " in 2006, until 2012, when I was in the Cameron Mackintosh production of " Les Miserables " and an episode of " Midsomer Murders ".

Last year , 2013, saw a further expansion of work when I played a shop-keeper in an episode of
 " WPC 56", which will be screened next month and a new film about Stephen Hawkin called
" The Theory of Everything ", where I play a Cambridge University professor, which is still being filmed with the expected release date of 2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment