Sunday 19 January 2014

" THE REAL MCCOY " 1992 - "EMMERDALE " 1998 - " CASUALTY " 1999 - " EMMERDALE " 2005


On 19th January 1992, I had arrived at the BBC Pebble Mill studios in Birmingham to be in comedy scenes in " The Real McCoy ".
" The Real McCoy was a BBC TV comedy show that ran from 1991 to 1996 featuring an array of black and Asian comedy stars performing material aimed at an across-the-board black audience in a totally new sketch series.
Six years later I was in Leeds for my 8th day in an episode of  " Emmerdale ".
Another year later, I was in Bristol for my 40th day in an episode of " Casualty " and again on 19th January 2005, I was up in Leeds again for my 86th day on an episode of " Emmerdale ".
I would appear that the 19th January is a  profitable day in a month that is usually not a very productive month.
 However.within this month of January in 2014, I will have attended 6 Formal dinners and two Toastmaster quarterly meetings in London all of which will have been at my own expense with no paid jobs since 7th December 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment