Tuesday 21 January 2014

" DANGERFIELD " 1997 - " EMMERDALE " 2004

On 21st January 1997, I was in Warwick city centre to be in a street scene of " Dangerfield ".
All I can remember about this uneventful day was standing around in a street for hours waiting to be filmed as a passer-by.
" Dangerfield " was a British TV drama series about a small town Doctor/police surgeon, ran for 6 series between 1995 and 1999. Originally Nigel Le Vaillant played the central role,but later left the series and the focus switched to his replacement played by Nigel Havers.
My first episode was filmed on 4th May 1994 and I appeared in 10 episodes between that date and my final episode was filmed on 5th August 1999.
On 21st January 2004, I was in Leeds to be involved in an episode of " Emmerdale ".
This day was my 48th day of involvement in this very popular story of village residents in the Yorkshire dales.

No comments:

Post a Comment