Thursday 16 January 2014

" DALZIEL & PASCOE " 1988 - day 2 of 3

On 16th January 1988, I returned to Lichfield Cathedral to continue my role as Herod, in a passion play scene in an episode of  " Dalziel and Pascoe" starring Warren Clarke & Colin Buchanan.
I had stayed at my son Chris's house in Erdington, Birmingham, rather than travel the 120 mile round trip for three days, and therefore did not have too far to travel to the location.
Yesterday, I mentioned about standing in for Warren Clarke on the " cherry picker " and being raised up near to the top of the Cathedral while the stunt man performed the fall from the height very close to where I had been positioned. I can only remember being sent up to the roof on that one occasion but cannot remember which of the first two days that I underwent that experience.
This date is the only day that I have ever worked on 16th January in any year since 1985.

No comments:

Post a Comment