Wednesday 8 January 2014

" BOON " 1986 - " CASUALTY " 1997

On 8th January 1986, I arrived in Birmingham for my first day on an episode of " Boon " starring Michael Elphick as Ken Boon and Neil Morrissey as Rocky, David Daker as Harry.
This would be my 7th day of filming on a national  channel since my first ever job on 3th August 1985 which was " Marjorie and Men " starring Patricia Routledge. My first day in any studio, other than my first Television audition for " Lunch Box " presented by Noel Gordon in the 1960's, was for a Kodak Training Film, filmed at Eastwood studios near Nottingham on 15th February 1985.
Between 3rd August 1985 and 25th August 1992, I appeared in 13 episodes of " Boon ".
on 8th January in 1997, I arrived at Bristol to be in my 35th episode of " Casualty ", my first episode having been on 5th April 1988 and my 61st episode on 11th September 2002.
During that 14 year period, I played a few roles speaking dialogue as a Security Guard, A Press Photographer, a drunken party guest plus, my first credited role as a Boxing Master of Ceremonies.
" Casualty " is still running and is now filmed at new BBC studios in Cardiff.

No comments:

Post a Comment