Saturday 11 January 2014

" THE ONE GAME " 1988 - " CASUALTY " 2002

On 11th January 1988, I travelled to Coventry to be on my first day of two in " The One Game ", a four part British television drama serial produced by Central Independent Television and broadcast on ITV from 4th June 1988 to 25th June 1988.
Set and filmed in Birmingham, it starred Patrick Malahide, Stephen Dillane and Pippa Haywood.
My scenes were actually filmed in a Banqueting Hall in Coventry and were filmed over a two day period, this was the first day which involved us attending a mediaval banquet.
The following day was spent filming further scenes of the same banquet and obviously we were only pretending to eat the cold chicken from the day before.
On the same date in 2002, I was in Bristol to be in my second day of my 58th episode of " Casualty ", which I mentioned yesterday. I had stayed at a Hotel in Bristol and returned to the studio this following morning, rather than travelling the 260 mile round trip to home and back, for my call time at 7.30 am.

No comments:

Post a Comment