Sunday 15 September 2013

" BOON" 1989 & " EMMERDALE" 2005

On 15th September 1989, I was in Nottingham to be in my 7th episode of "Boon", a modern day western about a motor cycle dispatch rider Ken Boon and his side-kick Rocky, starring Michael Elphick as Ken & Neil Morrissey as Rocky, also David Daker as Harry and Brigit Forsyth as Helen.
I was in 13 episodes between 1986 and 1992 with the first couple of years in Birmingham and the latter ones in Nottingham. The catchy theme tune was "The Lone Ranger" and the episode names were a play on words. "Don't buy for me Argentina"- "One re-born every minute"- "Walking off-air"- "The fall and rise of the Bowman Empire" and the episode that I was in on that day "Do not forsake me" which was screened on 20th November 1989.
Then also on 15th September 2005, I was in Leeds for my 57th day of involvement in " Emmerdale".
I have now been in so many episodes of "Emmerdale" that I cannot remember precisely what I was doing on that day other than I was there at 7.30am. and left at 6.15pm. having been involved in filming part of two episodes either in the Studio or on location in the village.

No comments:

Post a Comment