Saturday 28 September 2013

"HOLBY CITY" 2000 - "CASUALTY" 1991 - "EMMERDALE" 2004

On Friday, two days ago, I was in Leeds for another episode "Emmerdale" and and did not arrive back home until 9.30pm therefore my blog was late being posted that day. Yesterday I was in Cambridge being involved with the new film being made about Stephen Hawkin and having arrived in the city for 9.30am and returning home at 8pm. am now catching up on the backlog of reports.
On 28th September 2000, I was on my third day of four on "Holby City". I have mentioned earlier about being called an "old man" when I was not yet 60 years old and following my fourth and final day on that episode I have never worked on that programme since.
On 29th September 1991 I was in Bristol for my fourth episode of "Casualty" in that years series. The last time I was in that studio was on 23rd September 2004, my 57th day on that programme 9 years ago.
" Casualty" is now filmed  at the BBC studios in Cardiff, where "Doctor Who" is also filmed.
On 29th September 2004 I was in Leeds for yet another episode of "Emmerdale". Two days ago Friday 27th, was my 94th day of filming at those studios.

No comments:

Post a Comment