Saturday 21 September 2013

"HOWARD'S WAY" 1989 : "ALL QUIET ON THE PRESTON FRONT" 1994

The 21st September 1989 was my second day at the Pebble Mill Studios in Birmingham for an episode of " Howard's Way", the very popular BBC drama series about a yacht-building firm on the South Coast of England. My first day of involvement had been on the previous day and my yesterday's blog hopefully gave you a reasonable amount of information about the programme.
On the 21st September 1994, I was in Kidderminster for my second day of involvement in "All Quiet on the Preston Front". This was a BBC comedy drama about a group of friends in the fictional Lancashire town of Roker Bridge and their links to the Territorial Army infantry patrol. It was created by Tim Firth and starred Alistair McGowan, Colin Buchanan, Stephen Tompkinson, Caroline Catz and Kate Gartside.
The first episode was screened on 4th January 1994 and the final episode on 8th September 1997.

No comments:

Post a Comment