Monday 23 September 2013

" FORD ADVERT" 1993- "CASUALTY" 1994-"CASUALTY" 1997-"PEAK PRACTICE" 1999-"CASUALTY" 2004

The 23rd September 1993 was my second day on the Ford Advert with the Cosworth Racing Team cars at Ladybower Dam in Derbyshire. The Location was the site where the famous Dambusters Squadron practiced their low level bombing before hitting the Dams in the Ruhr Valley in Germany during the 2nd World War.
One year later I was on my third day as the Man in a Fancy Dress Christmas Tree outfit, which was referred to for many years after when I was filming later episodes of that "Casualty" series.
3 years later on 23rd September 1997, I was again in Bristol involved in episode 15 of that year's series.
2 more years and I had returned to the Peak District of Derbyshire for another episode of " Peak Practice". The location on that day was the village of Ashover and was another one of the 26 episodes that I was in between 1992 and 2001.
5 more years later I was again in Bristol for another one of the 60 episodes that I was in between 1988 and 2004.

No comments:

Post a Comment