Tuesday 24 September 2013

"COMMON PURSUIT" 1990- "BERKELEY SQUARE" 1997- "HOLBY CITY" 2000

On 25th September 1990, I was in Oxford to take part in a British Drama "Common Pursuit", following the lives of a group of friends who met at University. The TV programme starred Stella Gonet, Kevin McNally, Tim Roth and Stephen Fry.
Seven years later in 1997, I was in Bristol taking part in a British Drama TV series "Berkeley Square", originally broadcast on BBC One. Set in 1902, it focussed on three young women who were all employed as nannies by wealthy families living on exclusive Berkeley Square in the West End of London.
It was filmed in Chevenage House, Tetbury, Gloucestershire: Priddy in Somerset: Stanway House, Gloucestershire and Bristol. The scenes in which I was involved were all filmed in Bristol. The series starred Clare Wilkie, Victoria Smurfit, Tabatha Wady and  Rosemary Leach.
Another 3 years later in 2000, I was at the BBC Elstree studios for my second day of three in "Holby City", where I had been referred to as " an old man" three days earlier. I was to return three days later on 28th September and also on 2nd October to film other parts of that scene. I have never been back since.

No comments:

Post a Comment