Monday 2 September 2013

"KILLING ME SOFTLY" 1995

On 3rd September 1995, I was on location in Warwick to be in a scene from the TV movie " Killing me softly" starring Maggie O'Neill (Dr. Alex Redman  in Peak Practice) and Peter Howitt ( Joey Boswell in Bread, the popular BBC series written by Carla Lane, that ran from 1986-1991).
I had previously worked in a scene with Peter Howitt in a programme called "Civvies" in 1992 when I played the part of a Chief Fire Officer in one of the episodes which was filmed in Cardiff.
The story of "Killing me softly" was about a female computer programmer who has a torrid love affair with a famous mountaineer and then discovers that he hides a very dark secret.
I was only involved in walking up and down a street in the middle of Warwick which was nowhere near where the torrid love scenes were being filmed.

No comments:

Post a Comment