Tuesday 17 September 2013

"CASUALTY" 1999:"CASUALTY" 2001: "EMMERDALE" 2003

On the 18th September 1999, I was in Bristol to be filmed in my first day of two in my 45th day of  involvement in "Casualty", Episode 15 of that years series. My call time was 7.30am and the wrap time was 8pm.( over twelve hours in the studio on that day.)
The 18th September 2001 and I was again in Bristol for my 55th day on "Casualty", Episode 21 of that year's series. My call time on that day was 10.30am and the wrap time was 7.15pm, just under 9 hours on that day.
On 18th September 2003, I was in Leeds for my 74th episode in " Emmerdale". On this day my call time was 7.30am. and the my wrap time on that day was 4pm.
I have mention call times and wrap times to highlight the time spent on location or in studios and in addition to those hours is the time spent travelling to and from those locations.
Exiting news from yesterday, when it was confirmed that I have won the part of a Cambridge University Professor in a film now in production about Stephen Hawkin starring Eddie Redmayne ( Marius- in Les Miserables) in the lead role.

No comments:

Post a Comment