Friday 6 September 2013

"WITCHCRAFT" 1991 & "HONEY FOR TEA" 1993

On 6th September 1991, I was again in Aston Subedge  for my third day on the TV series "Witchcraft".
I have described my experiences on this production over the past two blogs but have not yet mentioned the main characters that were played by Peter McEnery, Alan Howard and Clive Wood.
Two years later on 6th September 1993, I was in Cambridge to be in an episode of "Honey for Tea", a mini series starring the very attractive Felicity Kendal.
The scene that I was involved in was filmed on the banks of the River Cam, opposite The Backs at Trinity College. The male co-star of that episode was Nigel Le Vaillant ( who I had acted alongside previously in many episodes of the very popular TV medical drama "Casualty").

No comments:

Post a Comment