Sunday 1 September 2013

"CASUALTY" 1998

Yesterday was also one day of the year where I have never been involved in any Film or TV production.
On 2nd September 1998, I was at the studios in Bristol to be in the 15th episode of that years series of the BBC  medical drama "Casualty". This was my 4th day on the programme in that year, between 1991 and 2004, I appeared in 60 episodes of " Casualty".
So far "Casualty" is the only programme that I have played a credited role. In December 1997 I played the part of a Boxing Master of Ceremonies who was also the Referee in episode 23 entitled "Taking Sides" which was broadcast in 1998. (View Bobby Civil IMDb).
Previously I had dialogue as a Security Guard and had also been featured as a drunk man in a fancy dress costume, a press reporter, and a casualty from a plane crash. All other appearances saw me either as a visitor to the hospital or as a patient waiting for treatment in A & E.
All my days were based at that Bristol studio by the BBC have now relocated the "Casualty" studio to Cardiff at the same studio that is currently producing " Doctor Who".

No comments:

Post a Comment