Tuesday 10 September 2013

"HOUSE OF ELLIOTT" 1991 & "CASUALTY" 2002

11th September 1991 and I am back in Bath for my second day of dancing the on-step and the waltz in an episode of  "House of Elliott" starring Louis Lombard & Stella Gonet.
Although the choreographer had supervised our rehearsals throughout the previous day, she was still not happy with our performances and so we again continued to practice our dances before the Director requested a "Take". My dancing partner was a dancing teacher from Leicester who enabled me to improve my dancing skills with her expertise and friendly advice.
Twelve years later on 11th September 2002, I was in Bristol for my 58th episode of "Casualty.  My first episode was in 1991and my last one was in 2004, which was my 60th appearance on that programme.
Included in those episodes I have played only one credited role as a Boxing Master of Ceremonies/Referee, and minor speaking roles as a Security Guard, and a Drunken Reveller from a Christmas Party (Dressed in a Christmas Tree fancy dress costume).

No comments:

Post a Comment