Monday 28 October 2013

" THE BILL" 1991; " EASTENDERS" 1998

On 28th October 1991. I had travelled by train to London to be in my second episode of "The Bill".
It was easier for me to catch the train to St. Pancras and then by underground to Wimbledon South than to drive down the M1 and around the M25 to Merton, where the studio was situated.
My first episode had been on 22nd July 1991 and between that date and 1996, I appeared in 10 episodes of that programme.
" The Bill " followed uniform officers and detectives from an inner London police station, Sun Hill, as they enforce law and order on a day to day basis. The programme ran from 1984 to 2010.

On 28th October 1998, I was at the BBC Elstree studios for my second episode of " Eastenders".
My first had been on 1st May 1995 and between that date and 29th October 2002, I was in 3 episodes of that programme. Tomorrow I will recall this 3rd day of involvement, which was the best of the three.
On this second day I was on the hospital set, in the studio and was a visitor to the Walford Hospital at the time that Grant Mitchell, played by Ross Kemp was attempting to kill Michelle Fowler, played by the very attractive Martine McCutcheon.

No comments:

Post a Comment