Tuesday 15 October 2013

"LOVEJOY" 1992-"THECHIEF" 1993-"THE CHOIR" 1994-"HALIFAX ADVERT" 1999-"EMMERDALE" 2008

On 15th October 1992, I returned to Braintree, Essex, for my second day's filming of an episode of "Lovejoy" which  I mentioned yesterday.
On this same day , a year later I was in Norwich for my 5th episode of "The Chief" starring Tim Piggott-Smith.
The following year, I was in Gloucester to film my second day of involvement in "The Choir" starring James Fox in the drama written by Joanna Trollop. The scene I was involved with was filmed in tha magnificent Gloucester Cathedral.
Three years later, in 1999, I was on my second day of the "Halifax" advert, where we appeared to be aimlessly walking around and suddenly form the shape of a human "X" , which is the Halifax Building Society logo.
9 years later, on 15th October 2008, I was again in Leeds for my 63rd day of involvement in my favourite programme "Emmerdale".

No comments:

Post a Comment