Sunday 13 October 2013

" INSPECTOR ALLEYNE" 1992 - " EMMERDALE" 2003

On 13th October 1992, I arrived at the Railway Station in Arley, Nr. Nuneaton, North Warwickshire, for an episode of "Inspector Alleyne Mysteries" starring Patrick Malahide. It was a crime,drama. mystery that ran for 2 series between 1990 and 1994.The series was based on the books by Ngaio Marsh and our scene was being shot on the station platform at Arley, on the Leicester to Birmingham line.
My journey on that day was a 206 mile round trip.
11 years later on 13th October 2003, I was up in Leeds again for my 43 day of filming on that very popular programme. This week has been another nostalgia trip for me because I was back on stage again after 20 years, as the compere for a Charity Show at the Lighthouse Theatre in Kettering, Northamptonshire.

No comments:

Post a Comment