Wednesday 23 October 2013

" SEEKERS" 1992; " THE WOMAN NEXT DOOR" 1994

On 24th October 1992, I was at the Racecourse in Newbury, Berkshire at 7 am to be in a scene of the 4 part mini series " Seekers". It was about a police officer who disappears and when his wife finds him she discovers another wife. They team up to find him. The series was written by Linda La Plante and starred Brenda Fricker and Josette Simon and was screened later that year in 1992.

Two years later on this same day in 1994, I was in Cardiff to be in a program called " The Woman next door". I cannot remember anything at all about this day but my records only show that I  arrived in Cardiff for a 10 am start, it was for Channel 4 and our finishing time was 4.30pm. My round trip from home to Cardiff and back was 362 miles.

No comments:

Post a Comment