Saturday 19 October 2013

" HOWARD'S WAY" 1987; " SILENT WITNESS" 1995; " HEARTBEAT" 1999

On 19th October 1987, I was at the BBC Pebble Mill Studios for my first appearance in an episode of " Howard's Way". I was not on thr programme again until I was in two more episodes in 1989.
The scene was filmed on the set of the public house with the window looking out on to a sea-view setting.
The series ran from 1985 to 1990 and starred Maurice Colbourne, Jan Francis, Glyn Owen, Dulcie Gray and Stephen Yardley.

In 1995 I was in Bushey, Nr. Watford, for a scene in the BBC crime thriller series " Silent Witness" about a  forensic  pathologist Sam Ryan, played by Amanda Burton.
The series was originally set in Cambridge and I was in one episode that was filmed in that area. The production team then moved to London where I was later also involved but they have since moved again up to Manchester.

On 19th October 1999 I was in Leeds for  my 9th episode of "Heartbeat". I was involved in 4 episodes during that year. The main character was Jason Durr with Bill Maynard in the comedy character role.
I was never in any scenes filmed near Goathland, Grosmont or Whitby on the North York Moors. All my scenes were mainly in part of a hospital at Otley, Nr. Leeds, or in the studio, housed in a converted mill in Farsley, between Leeds and Bradford.

No comments:

Post a Comment