Monday 14 October 2013

" THE CHIEF" 1990- "LOVEJOY" 1992-" HALIFAX ADVERT" 1999- " EMMERDALE" 2009 & 2010

On 14th October 1990, I had arrived at the Anglia Studios in Norwich and was taken by coach to a location in the city for an episode of "The Chief" starring Tim- Piggot-Smith. This was the second episode of the series that I had been seen in. Later series in 1993 starred Martin Shaw, I appeared in 5 episodes between 1989 and 1993.
On 14th October 1992, I was in Braintree, Essex to be in my first day of two in "Lovejoy" the popular series about a shady antiques dealer in East Anglia. The programme also starred Phyllis Logan who is currently playing a major role in "Downton Abbey".
I returned home that nigh and returned the next day to the same location a total of 370 miles.
On 14th October 1996, I returned to Manchester to be inolved for my second day in " Born to Run", the programme about an amateur athlete competing in a marathon in the North of England.
Also on this day in 1999, I was in Acton, North London to appear in an advert for " Halifax". This was my first day on that advert and I returned to the studio the following day for further involvement.
It was the "Halifax advert where we are all walking aimlessly around and then suddenly group together to form a huge "X" being the Halifax logo.
On 14th October, 10 years later in 2009, I was in Leeds again to be on my 73rd day in " Emmerdale" and again, one year later, to the day, in 2010 I was in Yorkshire to be on my 81st day of filming in this ever popular serial.

No comments:

Post a Comment