Tuesday 1 October 2013

" THE BILL" 1992 - " PEAK PRACTICE" 1995

On 1st October 1992, I was in Merton, South London for my 4th appearance in the police drama " The Bill". My first appearance had been in 1991 and from that date to 1995 I appeared in 10 episodes.
I was always a passer-by or an onlooker in street scenes and never got to be seen in any courtroom scenes or police station close ups.
On 1st October 1995, I was in Belper, Derbyshire for my 7th day on "Peak Practice.
My first day on that programme had been in 1992 and between 1992 and 2001. I appeared in 26 episodes.
I was nearer to the camera on many of those episodes and occasionally recognised in scenes in public houses or doctor's surgeries scenes.
This day in Belper was a street scene but many of the episodes that I was involved with were filmed in Matlock, Crich, and Ripley, all in the Peak District as well as the many scenes filmed in the studio at Codnor in the Amber Valley.

No comments:

Post a Comment