Saturday 31 August 2013

"THE BILL" 1994

Between 1991 and 1996, I was in 10 episodes of the TV Police series "The Bill".
On 31st August 1994, I travelled to London by train, then as usual took the Underground connection to South Wimbledon. I then walked to Merton where the studio was located for that series.
I was usually a "passer by" in the street scenes which were filmed in and around Croydon and as I was not clearly featured in any of those episodes I can only remember one scene which involved an arrest outside a Bank in Croydon.
One of the characters in those days was WPC June Ackland who was played by Trudie Goodwin.
Trudie is currently playing the mother of the Sharma family in "Emmerdale". She doesn't appear to me to have changed in appearance since those days.

No comments:

Post a Comment