Thursday 22 August 2013

"BETWEEN THE LINES" 1994 - "HEALTH COUNCIL DOCUMENTARY" 1995 - "EMMERDALE" 2010

On 23rd August 1994, I was in Westminster to be in an episode of " Between the Lines".
All I can remember about this day was that we were in the street looking across to the frontage of Westminster Abbey with the Central Hall behind us.
Similarly, on 23rd August 1995, I was at Crystal Palace to film a documentary about the Health Council, which again I cannot recall anything about that day other than walking around that vast complex and the facilities within it.
On 23rd August 2010, only 3 years ago, I was in Leeds for  my 144th episode of "Emmerdale".
As I have been involved in many episodes, it is difficult to recall any specific incident at that time, even though it is only 3 years ago.
Later on this month,I will be reflecting on "Shell petrol" advert, "Dalziel & Pascoe" and "Old Devils".
More of the various programmes  that I have been involved with over the past 28 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment