Friday 16 August 2013

"HOUSE OF ELLIOTT" 1992

On the 17th August 1992, I was again in Bristol to be part of an episode of " House of Elliott".
I was involved in 6 days work on that programme in that year and I was either - a billiards referee, a passing cyclist, a ballroom dancer, passenger on a bus, diner in a restaurant, or passer by in the street.
The billiards referee part, I have previously mentioned in detail. The passing cyclist episode involved me in cycling uphill on an old boneshaker, for which I was paid special skills. Also as a ballroom dancer, I was paid special skills to dance a waltz and a two-step. As a passenger on a bus, a passer by and a restaurant diner, I was employed at the standard walk-on rate.
Tomorrow, the 18th August 1996, I recall my second day on "Born to Run", when I was involved in filming in a street scene in the affluent area of Wilmslow.

No comments:

Post a Comment