Sunday 18 August 2013

"EMMERDALE" 1999

On the 19th August 1999, I arrived at the YTV studios in Leeds to take part in my 40th episode of "Emmerdale".
Later this week I will again be in Leeds to be in scenes in the Woolpack, my 166th episode in 20 years.
My most recent visit to the studios was to film two scenes in the, which I understand may be screened later this week. At one point I was the only Supporting Artiste on the set with the characters Eric, Val, Nicola, Jimmy, Declan, Andy, Bernice, Diane, Steve and Kerry. The Principals and crew are all very friendly and I always look forward to my every visit to be a part of that "Emmerdale" family.
Tomorrow will be 18 years since I was again in Leeds to be in my second episode of  "Heartbeat" on 19th August 1995.

No comments:

Post a Comment