Wednesday 14 August 2013

"BETWEEN THE LINES" - "PEAK PRACTICE"= EMMERDALE" and " HUGO BOSS ADVERT"

The 15th August 1993, I travelled by train to London to be in an episode of "Between the Lines", a programme set in the Compaints Investigation Bureau - the department responsible for investigating other Police Officers -of London's Metropolitan Police. The series starred Neil Pearson and Siobhan Redmond and this particular scene was filmed in a Restaurant in Ladbroke Grove and I was a customer sitting at a table next to Siobhan Redmond.
On 15th August 1994, I had travelled to Shepperton Studios to be part of an Advert for a "Hugo Boss" advert, I will expand on this day in a moment.
On  15th August 1996, I was in Crich, Derbyshire for the episode of  " Peak Practice" which I have mentioned in an earlier report, where I was left to walk 4 miles back to the unit base at the end of the shoot.
On 15th August 2000, I was again in Leeds for my 28th day of being involved with "Emmerdale".
Returning to the " Hugo Boss" advert, I had arrived at the Shepperton Studios to find that I had parked my car next to the car of a colleague of mine who only lives 20 miles from me. We had both driven 100 miles in our cars and could have shared a vehicle if we had both known we were working on the same project.
We were filming on a set that was three-quarters the size of a football pitch and were supposed to be at a World cup function at Wembley. It was an amazingly true to life set and those of us that were acting as football fans created a real life-like football crowd.
At lunchtime we walked across to the studio canteen, past a studio that was being used to film "Judge Dredd" with Silvester Stallone". No one was allowed to go inside unless they were employed to be on that production. However, in the studio canteen there were some extras from that film who were dressed in futuristic uniforms which looked quite scary but made sense to me about a year later when I saw the film.
Tomorrow I will be recalling "Circles of Deceipt", "Emmerdale" and "Born and Bred".





 

No comments:

Post a Comment