Sunday 25 August 2013

"SHELL" 1988-"BOON" 1992-"OUTSIDE EDGE"1993-"EMMERDALE"2009

The 25th August 1988 was my second day on the Shell advert with the Cosworth Racing Car team at Ladybower Dam which I described yesterday.
The 25th August 1992 was a day I was in Nottingham for an episode of "Boon" starring Michael Elphick, Neil Morrissey and David Daker.  Between 1986 and 1992 I was in 8 episodes of "Boon" which had begun being set in Birmingham as a story about a motorbike dispatch rider and his mate and continued being filmed around the Nottingham area when the ATV studios closed in Birmingham.
I was back in Nottingham again on 25th August 1993 for another day on "Outside Edge", being my 5th day of involvement in that production. My 6th and final day was to be the next day.
16 years later on 25th August 2009, I was in Leeds again to be in another 3 episodes of "Emmerdale".
As I have mentioned before, being involved regularly in "Emmerdale", a lot of memories of earlier years all merge into one and as this day was 4 years ago therefore I cannot recall anything memorable about this certain day.

No comments:

Post a Comment