Thursday 15 August 2013

"CIRCLES OF DECEIT" 1989 - "EMMERDALE" 1994 - "BORN AND BRED" 2002

On 16th August 1989, I arrived at Kingston Bagpuise House , a stately home in Oxfordshire, to be in a scene being filmed for the Screen Two TV series "Circles of Deceit", season 6 episode 9 starring Edward Fox and Jane Lapotaire.
The reason I remember this day is because it was my last day of working for my first television agent , who had booked me for my first job, the Kodak Training film in February 1985.

On 16th August 1994, I arrived at the Yorkshire Television studios for my second day on "Emmerdale".
I do not recall much of that day in particular because I have now been involved in 63 episodes since that date.

On 16th August 2002, I arrived at a school in High Wycombe to take part in my first of the 5 episodes that I was involved with in "Born and Bred". It was a scene in a Marquee for a Wedding Reception which ended up with a fight. I was in 2 episodes filmed in 2002 and 11 days filming other episodes at Bray Studios near Windsor in 2003. The programme starred James Bolam, Michael French, Maggie Steed, John Henshaw and Clive Swift.
 I enjoyed being part of a regular in that series and was sorry when the series was completed. I was only in the first and second series, there were three series, the first episode was broadcast on 21st April 2002 and the final episode on 3rd August 2005.

No comments:

Post a Comment