Saturday 17 August 2013

"BORN TO RUN" 1996- WILMSLOW

The 18th August 1996 and I have driven up to Wilmslow for my second day of involvement in "Born to Run".
The programme starred Billie Whitelaw, Keith Allen, Terence Rigby and John McArdle.
We were in a street in Wilmslow, filming inside and outside of a large house in that area.
 These were the days before sat-navs and my journey had seemed to take longer than I expected which took me interestingly close to the Jodrell Bank telescope after I had left the M6 and travelled via Alderley Edge to the location. According to my records it was a 260 mile round trip, starting at around 4 am. and returning home the same day at about 10.30pm. There have been quite a few days like that over the past few years where the car that I was driving has stood up well to the mileage that was required of it.
The series was about a marathon runner, but I do not remember the Production team telling us anything about the story0line other than the scenes that we were involved with.

No comments:

Post a Comment