Monday 26 August 2013

"OUTSIDE EDGE" 1993:"PEAK PRACTICE" 1994:"EMMERDALE" 2004

It was on 26th August 1993 that I made my final visit to Nottingham to be in my 6th and final day on "Outside Edge". I enjoyed every day on that series and, although it was hampered with rain on occasions,  I learned a lot about television comedy acting from observing Timothy Spall, Josie Lawrence, Brenda Blethyn, Robert Daws and Denis Lill at close quarters.
Exactly one year later I arrived at the large old mill in the centre of Belper in Derbyshire, which had been converted into sections, one of which was a complex used by the "Peak Practice" production team.
Towards the end of "Peak Practise" the offices moved to an industrial unit in an area of Ripley in the Amber Valley, where I was about to visit a few times before the series finally came to an end  a couple of years later.
Ten year after that, in 2004, I was in Leeds again for my 49th day of involvement in " Emmerdale" and even now, nearly ten years later, I am very pleased that I am being given the opportunity of working on that very popular programme.

No comments:

Post a Comment