Wednesday 21 August 2013

" EMMERDALE" 2012 & Yesterday

On the 22nd August last year 2012 , I was at the YTV studios in Leeds to be part of another episode of  "Emmerdale".
Yesterday the 21st August 2013, saw me there yet again for my latest recording of 3 more appearances in scenes to be shown later in the year.
I was with some fellow artistes that I have only met recently and one that I have known for about 20 years and in between the shots it was nice to be able to catch up on the programmes that we have been involved with earlier this year. It was a most enjoyable day yesterday and the scenes that we were involved with contained a very interesting story line.
 I was up early and left home at 4.30 a.m. arriving at the studio at 7.10 a.m. We were wrapped at 4.30 p.m. and I arrived home at 6.30.p.m. a 14 hour day but they say that time flies when you're having fun ( and being totally professional at the same time).

No comments:

Post a Comment